Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kydex For Cz Tactical Sport

NODAK

www.blade-tech.com - Look under the Belt DOH, it's listed as a "CZ 75 IPSC" for the Weapon Code.

I asked Blade tech and they told me currently do not make a holster for the CZ TS, Angus said the same.Are the IPSC and the TS that different

I could be wrong, I thought the "Standard IPSC" (ST) and the new model "Tactical Sport" (TS) were dimensionally identical...... but if Blade-tech says they don't make one, I guess they would know......

Get Comp-Tac or someone to custom make you one.....

• 3 months later...

I'll bring this back to the top. I'm ordering one of the TS's. Bladetech is saying up to 5 weeks for a holster.

Would getting a DOH for the SP-01 and using my heat gun achieve a workable fit?

Basically, I can have the gun in a few days, but may miss several matches, waiting for a holster.

Also, does anyone know if the USA mag pouches work with the TS mags?

Thanks,

Ray

Sixgun,

I was told 8 weeks before I would recieve my holster. Ordered on Thur. and recieved holster the following Friday.

DaG

That's interesting DaG, I'm local and ordered before the Holiday weekend (the one in May not July). Called them a week from last Friday and was told to call midweek (last week), but got too busy to call. Called them on Monday and told production would not be able to get to it until the end of this week. Received a call from them today and told it was ready to pick up!?

I'm here locally and will drive down to pick it up. Thursday to following Friday seems like great "under promising and over delivering".

-Albert