Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking To Jump Off The Cliff Into Open!

RobE1010

Buy used and shoot it untill your new one is built.

I always choose the route that will put more guns in the safe. :D

+1 on this approach. I ordered a new Brazos Pro Sx and found a used one in the meantime to shoot. Not having shot open before, it was an eye opener to have something to tell me what I wanted versus what I didn't want. Plus Bob was extremely accomodating on making the bunch of changes I kept throwing his way.

Now, if I can just make my wife forget about the gun 'you said you would sell as soon as the new one showed up'!

Hey, I have first dibs on that used Sx.

Looks like I'm going to have to join forces with your wife and keep the pressure on. :P

My wife tells me "For every gun you buy, I get a new piece of jewelry... You go boy"! :blink:

Tony

Edited by tlshores

My wife tells me "For every gun you buy, I get a new piece of jewelry... You go boy"! :blink: Tony

You're getting off cheap boy, in my house, every new gun he gets equals a new gun for me too :wub:

He keeps asking me if I want a new diamond for our anniversary this year - and I keep telling him yeah, you can have johnny put diamond cuts on my new limited gun :)

I guess I'm getting off really cheap. I've only gotta cover a new purse for each new gun I buy.

And trust me, Tony, my wife won't need you to keep the pressure on. She's already trying to tag me to a date and time when the existing gun's gonna be sold!

Edited by RacerX1166