Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge 2005 TV & 2006 News

shred

Got this in e-mail this morning. Anybody know what the 8th stage looks like (or even where they'll put it?)

Great news! The Outdoor Channel’s “Shooting Gallery” program just aired Part I of the 2005 Steel Challenge. Part I highlighted the Limited Guns and it will be rerun this Friday evening. Check your local listing. This coming Monday on February 27, they will air Part 2 and cover the Open Guns and the race to break 72 seconds for $20,000 in added money. The added money was sponsored by both the Outdoor Channel and Sigarms. For this year’s match, the Outdoor Channel has added an additional $10,000, so the added money is now up $30,000. Since we are also adding an eighth stage, the new time barrier for the added money will be 80 seconds.

This coming year will bring several changes, including the eighth stage, a new Cowboy Carbine Event and we will have an incredible eleven daily special events. We will also have approximately 165 guns to award in the biggest prize table yet. Enjoy the show and hope to see you at the next Steel Challenge.

Mike & Mike

Stage 8 could go near the rimfire side match/ championship ring ... or next to that in the normal speed side game bay. They may bring back Double Trouble

Mike forgot all about me :( ... I didn't get no stinking email :(

Edited by AlamoShooter