Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LOTR on DVD!!!

I'm not a Tolkien fan per se, but I dug the movie. Gonna have to buy the DVD. Only 3.5 months until the next movie. I want to see three hours of those massive battles they had in the setup in the first movie.

I can almost guarantee you won't get laid when you see Happiness. :) The title is ironic. It's not a chick flick.

I enjoyed the DVD, but then again, i read Tolkein back in the 60's so it really fit my images of what the characters and the world should be.

Flex...hehe...see you at the gathering.  Hmm, have to get the Highlander films on DVD...maybe a Directors Cut that improves the last one a bit....

Theres a cool making of the movie version on DTV also.  After watching it again the other day I'm wishing I would have seen it at the threatre another time or two.  Great stuff even if you aren't a Tolkien fan.

Erik,  just another really bad attempt at humor on my part!!!  It sounds like an interesting film.  Probably wouldn't help even if it were a 'chick flick'.   Been wanting to get Matt Burketts new videos,  maybe then...

• 1 month later...