Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost Holster Improvements?

nhglyn

I bought a Ghost holster and have 3 questions?

1. I think I saw a post here about a guy who had designed and manufactured an improved height adjustment rod that allowed greater adjustments. Am I right and, if so, can someone please post the link.

Or, was it a Limcat holster that this was for? Can't remember.

2. Is there a lighter spring you can get that retains the ball bearing? I woiuld like the gun to draw with less resistance but still lock in place securely. Do they make/sell such a thing?

3. Lastly......... the round plastic pad that sits against your leg. Do they make any improved ones? Not really crazy about the feeling of that pressing on my leg as I walk around. I have tried adjusting the angle so this is less but then I don't get the gun at the angle I want.

Oh well, thanks for any help.

Edited by nhglyn

1. I think I saw a post here about a guy who had designed and manufactured an improved height adjustment rod that allowed greater adjustments. Am I right and, if so, can someone please post the link.

2. Is there a lighter spring you can get that retains the ball bearing? I woiuld like the gun to draw with less resistance but still lock in place securely. Do they make/sell such a thing?

3. Lastly......... the round plastic pad that sits against your leg. Do they make any improved ones? Not really crazy about the feeling of that pressing on my leg as I walk around. I have tried adjusting the angle so this is less but then I don't get the gun at the angle I want.

2- You can clip some coils off that spring, though I've never needed to. It will weaken some over time.

3- I yanked the pad and replaced the screw with a flat one. I spent a while milling up a newer, better pad, only to discover I liked it without one best.

Sorry cant help for this...

They sell spring with less resistance

Try to change it with another round polymer pad that you can dremmel as you like I did so.

Edited by Josh Biondi