Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 8

slflr

....but later this week, when Sam comes up from "the holler" into town so the nice lady at the Post Office can read his email to him, I want him to know the 3 Amigos are getting tired of having him dodge us like that.

;)

HI GUYS AND GALS!!!!!

Danbagger told me to drop in and look, so here I am, Straight from working in Kentucky for the last two days, no I did not see Airedale or Zookeeper.

Thanks for the congrats, but I don't deserve it.

Mr Fry does for mixing it up with us with his 686 in 38 super (nice wheel too) and wearing his MARPAT(Digital Camo) Kilt. :o

This was the first time I saw Bob Perdue since last years Nationals, he has lost 30 pounds and says he's feeing great. GOOD for you Bob. And He shot good too, said he shot his best match in a while......No penalties and 1 d hit if I remember correctly. :) Good for you Bob (again).

I got to shoot with redmist10 again, last time was the Ohio match. He has stepped up his shooting. Times are getting better and he said the hits are catching up......Reminded me of me a year and a Half ago.........erie. :wacko: Good to see you Steve, you did shoot well and it will come.

Bigdeer,

See my signature line, I'm just a dummy that shoots. Nothing more, Nothing less. Sometimes I get a little lucky that is all. I am an eletrician, and after last year shooting 14 major matches I am broke! :(

I want to thank you guys, (You too Kathy since you are one of the guys) for your kind words, that really means a lot to me.

Mike....That is a good one, Danbagger told me you would jump all over it. <_<

But for the record. At the present time the only Mrs. Keen is my mother, and she is quite Computer illiterate and likes it that way.

She found me in a Trash barrel behind the Hospital so I might have been hatched....who knows? ;)

Mike, not avoiding you guys....Just trying to get back in the black....and I would have made the Summer Blast if you had paid my entry, hotel and plane ticket. :P

If any of you would like to shoot with me, I will be shooting the Tennessee State match the last weekend of August at Memphis TN all are welcome.

Now back to the "Holler"

Thanks again, see you at the Nationals.....I'll have my "Benny Blaster" so you can all make fun of me.

SAM

oh yeah, edit to add:

Cliff....... on the 3 amigos........ :lol::lol::lol: good one.

Also edit to add:

I did shave my head but did not quite make "Tea Bet"........got as far as Kentucky.

Edited by hopalong

Thanks for the kind words Sam. You're a good soul. I appreciate the tips along the way (even if I may not have applied them at the time :D )

Rob shot like a maniac and should be commended. I think everyone was really underestimating him and he shot a great match...now if I could only find out how he dropped that weight!

I may have stepped it up a bit from last year but three mikes and a FTE will not win many matches. Bummer it had to happen on the last stage of the day...makes for a long ride home. :angry:

Look forward to shooting will everyone again real soon.

I have a Squad 13 photo (provided by Mr. Chapin) if there is some place to post it.

Sam

I see, and understand why you haven't been shooting big matches this year (I think)You should still be proud, I know I would be.

3 amigos, I hope I did not make any of you mad if I did I offer my apologies.

I will now go back to Lurking like i was before I opened my big mouth and made a fool of myself. :(

BIGDEER

I will now go back to Lurking like i was before I opened my big mouth and made a fool of myself. :(

They have thick skins - they shoot revolvers!

If you have any reservations I'm sure you could offer to purchase a Coors at some point. They are a very forgiving bunch :lol: Can't wait to see you knuckleheads at the Nationals! It's going to be SWEET.

BIGDEER, don't be a stranger. Post anytime.

Edited by redmist10

BigDeer--No worries, your posts were most welcome! Keep 'em coming! :)

Furthermore, I think you helped talked ol' Mr. Clean into switching back to Revolver for the "Big Show" this September in Barry! Great job! :D

Edited by Carmoney