Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arkansas Section Championship 2006

looking forward to the match, hope it's not too wet!! :D

As of this morning the weather man said 60% for Saturday and 20% for Sunday morning. Either way I would bring a poncho or rain suit. Also a set of cleats wouldn't hurt.

See ya

hey ron,

please try to have everything dried out by the time we shoot on sunday, thanks. :lol::D

lynn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to the match, hope it's not too wet!! :D

As of this morning the weather man said 60% for Saturday and 20% for Sunday morning. Either way I would bring a poncho or rain suit. Also a set of cleats wouldn't hurt.

See ya

hey ron,

please try to have everything dried out by the time we shoot on sunday, thanks. :lol::D

lynn

Yes Ron,

No messy puddles or icky red mud on the range please. :P

Well it's 10 PM Sunday night, just gettin' in from the range.

I had a great weekend. Lots of shootin' and friend makin'. I belive everyone had a good time, no DQ's that I know about. Although I didn't shoot accurate, I did shoot slow. I seemed to meet a guy named MIKE a few times. :P

I requested an upload password from USPSA and when I get it I will post the match under Major Match results.

I understand a few shooters didn't get to eat our lunches. I'm sorry about that, we ordered 10 more than what had signed up for the match. I think some guests ate a few of them. Anyway, next year we will issue a Lunch Ticket in your packet.

I personally want to thank everyone who helped tear down the stages. Unless you've set up and torn a big match down, you just don't know how much that helps the hosting club.

Thanks again guys and gals

Ron Johnston

CASA

PS. I forgot to metion we are hosting our First Annual Steel Challenge Championship on July 8th, which is a Saturday. Go to our web site to get more information on the match.CASA

Once again, this was a great match. Thanks to David Hyden and all his crew for making it happen - great stages and a great prize table, too! Also thanks to Chris and John for putting up with our antics for 2 days, and for the guys in our squad yesterday - see you next year! B)

Yup. Did not have time to get my Limited gear going, so I just shot my Prod gear. That forced me to aim, cause I knew C's and D's would kill me, and Ted would cruise to the win. BTW he shot really solid, I just made 1 or 2 less mistakes, and thats all it took.

i had a great time at these matches. ron johnson, david hayden, joy hayden, all of the CASA crew did a outstanding job. thanks

i had the best open match in a looong time. i shot a clean match and took second master. (got my mojo back) :) i'm still working on the limited shooting.

there was an interesting thing that happened. manny bragg, henning wallgren and ted puente drove from area 6 in atlanta all night to get the CASA range and shoot the match and shoot well they did.

lynn

Hey Ron, was this a Point Series match? I don't recall that. If it is, are you guys taking care of whatever has to be done for that program?

I had a great time at the match also. I enjoyed meeting new shooters like our match director and the guys in my squad (Chris, John, Odie). We had a loose squad and never stopped laughing throughout the entire match. I will make this match a yearly event for sure. Oh yea, I won a gun just in case you guys in my squad didnt know. :P