Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2024 Bluegrass USPSA Championship

Good match. A little too much running involved. I'm not as young as I used to be. 😶‍🌫️ Surprise 40 yard popper. 7.7 second fixed time stage. Grumpy hit a deer on the way to the match and couldn't compete. But like a true friend, he showed up after getting a tow and a rental car to give me his help and experience. ROs were top notch. It was great to get reacquainted with peple that i haven't seen in a year. Sarge RO'd my first stage.  Looking forward to next year. Thanks to all the hard working people who made the match such a success. I love this sport. 

1 hour ago, RangerTrace said:

At least they are consistent.......They like running!!  I heard you did at least twice as good as last year!!

Yup. All 10 stages and i didnt run. I walked really fast 😆

Yeah you can tell when younger MD’s get involved. I loved the match and the stages. BUT I just wanted stage 9 to end! I was moving pretty slow by the time I made it to the last target.😂

Yup. Great match and staff!  I pushed my self like I was younger that day. The last two stages when I wasn’t shooting I felt it kick in.  Started to question if I died and rigor mortis was starting to kick in.  Still felt it the next day and a bit today.  Still worth it.