Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First I would like to point out that the propper way to say that is "I,m going to kick your ass in standard rifle" and second of all I will tell you you better bring a lunch and a dinner, because in order to do that you are going to be at it a VERY long time. Now that I have seen a couple of IPSC matches I know what and how to practice for them. You better hope my rifle breaks :lol:

I am really looking forward to this match, and thank you for the invitation! KURTM

Although tverho may be delusional in the ass kicking department I have to give him credit as I couldn't express the thought in his native tongue. This sounds like a good summer get away, I may even check into this one. Keith

Thanks for the correction and once again "I'm going to kick your ass in standard rifle KurtM." You gave the silver medalist 95% in Denmark and he normally get's about 80% from me.. But then again feel free to practice more:)

What I ment with free lodging is for the days inbetween the separate matches and situated 40km north from Lahti, a tad off from the route from Hamina to Mikkeli but almost straight on it halfway from Mikkeli to Sipoo. (Hamina - 180km east from Helsinki, Mikkeli around 100km northnortwest thereof and Sipoo just beside Helsinki). But you americans are used to driving I guess. I'll have to check if it is available.

t tommi

I didn't want to leave with people mad at me so I kept it close. :D After all it was still 4.999999% more than I needed! Neither Kelly or I had a very good match over there, maybe this time will be better. Care to talk some smack about Shotgun? Pistol? I,ve been beat by EVERY internet warrior out there :lol: and Kelly Neil once :P I look forward to it. KURTM

I didn't want to leave with people mad at me so I kept it close. :D After all it was still 4.999999% more than I needed! Neither Kelly or I had a very good match over there, maybe this time will be better. Care to talk some smack about Shotgun? Pistol? I,ve been beat by EVERY internet warrior out there :lol: and Kelly Neil once :P I look forward to it. KURTM

So Kurt, have you sold Kelly that AR for $250 yet? ;):lol:

Rich