Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Insta 360 Go 2 Replacement Hat Clip

Broke mine and they are discontinued which really sucks. 

Does anyone know a replacement that fits that Go 2?

Amazon reviews seem iffy. I ordered some to try. 

Range Panda is out of stock. 

You can try emailing their support. They sent me a couple after I saw the Go 2 clips were discontinued. If that doesn't work you might have to look for an online store overseas that still has one.

13 hours ago, mixedbytheak said:

You can try emailing their support. They sent me a couple after I saw the Go 2 clips were discontinued. If that doesn't work you might have to look for an online store overseas that still has one.

Thanks. I did and they told me they don’t have them anymore. 

If I can find em I will stock up because it’s useless to me without a hat mount. 

After hearing the stock break easily, I ordered a couple of aftermarket ones. I can't remember if these are the ones I ordered. They are similar in appearance, but I'm not at home to verify.

https://variantinnovation.com/products/heads-up-insta360-go2-hat-mount?variant=43463728300240&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=AfmBOooLkuldOSco7Ndk9xLpFZGSBkGSY800J6iDSALjIYRJqJH2OPUmzb4

8 hours ago, WildPete said:

After hearing the stock break easily, I ordered a couple of aftermarket ones. I can't remember if these are the ones I ordered. They are similar in appearance, but I'm not at home to verify.

https://variantinnovation.com/products/heads-up-insta360-go2-hat-mount?variant=43463728300240&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=AfmBOooLkuldOSco7Ndk9xLpFZGSBkGSY800J6iDSALjIYRJqJH2OPUmzb4

Thanks for this. Looks like it's my only option. 

I tried the amazon ones and like the reviews said they are too big. Temu is the same as the one offered on Amazon.