Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who's Up For Wheelgunning In Wisconsin In '06?

Carmoney

• 2 months later...

I have decided to throw my moon clip into the ring also for Area 5.

I sure hope the beds are comfy in LaCrosse. 'Cause I'm spending a lot of time at the hotel there. :huh:

Now I just have to find enough ammo laying around on the ground after shoots to have enough ammo. <_<

Jim

I will unfortunately have to miss this one....The last A-5 was a blast though!!!!

That is the same Weekend as the Tennessee Section match....I have to attend it as I will be an OFFICIAL range officer.....man that looks cool!!!

AND since I have been the Revolver Division winner, I will try to pick off another different Division this year......HMMMMM OPEN or LTD????? the questions we have to endure. :D:D:D

Have fun in Cheesehead land.

See ya'll two weeks later at Barry, Ill. for that other little match. ;)

HOP

Yeah...........Cooooooool.! B)

So cool when Squad 38 comes along to pick up our brass, the temperature will be so low, they will just stand around saying "Man!.... :o There must have been some cooool guys shooting here!"

Jim

Yeah...........Cooooooool.! B)

So cool when Squad 38 comes along to pick up our brass, the temperature will be so low, they will just stand around saying "Man!.... :o There must have been some cooool guys shooting here!"

Jim

......guys so cool they left behind their brass (and moonclips) for us to pick up.....? ;)

• 1 month later...

And it looks like Dan has abandoned his former squadmates to jump on board with Jim and myself on squad 37 for Area 5. I don't blame him. The other squad was full of Minnesotans. :D