Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Source for a middy (5") barrel for my open gun

sandflea316

I have an Akai middy open 9 major gun that i want to re-barrel and try to out the binary engineering  CFD comp.  Can not find anyone selling a 5" 11/16-40 threaded bull barrel.  Can't find anyone who carries KKM that has them in stock.  The Akai has an Infinity barrel but their website doesn't even show a threaded 5" bull.  Anyone got a source?   

I normally bounce between Cheely, Shooters Connection, Speed Shooters Intl. and Atlas when looking for barrel. Everyone is pretty tapped out right now.

You can order directly from KKM. Lead time is posted at 8 weeks

https://kkmprecision.com/product/govt-355-bull-4-65-clarkpara-ramped-threaded-1116x40-2/

(C/P)

My open gun has the SVI barrel you are talking about. It's been a few years, but this is the info from my order. Could always call and ask if they are going to run more.

Item       : SVP 4340 Steel Threaded Bull Barrel
SKU        : SVPTBBARREL-.355-CP-IMM

For comparison's sake, their 5.5" OAL is $100 more than the KKM now days 💸

On 2/1/2024 at 6:00 PM, sandflea316 said:

I have an Akai middy open 9 major gun that i want to re-barrel and try to out the binary engineering  CFD comp.  Can not find anyone selling a 5" 11/16-40 threaded bull barrel.  Can't find anyone who carries KKM that has them in stock.  The Akai has an Infinity barrel but their website doesn't even show a threaded 5" bull.  Anyone got a source?   

https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Browse-by-Manufacturer/KKM-Precision-Barrels/KKM-Govt-355-4650-Threaded-1116x40-50-OAL-Ramped

We have W/N ramp in stock, but are waiting for C/P ramps to arrive. If you log in and hit "notify when available" you'll get an automatic email when we get them back in stock. We are expecting them in the next month here at Shooters Connection. 

5 hours ago, SSGJohnV said:

https://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Browse-by-Manufacturer/KKM-Precision-Barrels/KKM-Govt-355-4650-Threaded-1116x40-50-OAL-Ramped

We have W/N ramp in stock, but are waiting for C/P ramps to arrive. If you log in and hit "notify when available" you'll get an automatic email when we get them back in stock. We are expecting them in the next month here at Shooters Connection. 

Yall already cost me to spend money.  Bought a BE CFD comp a couple weeks ago lol...

And forgot to add its for c/p ramp.

donnyglock came in the clutch for a barrel

20 hours ago, cenman said:

Been waiting for a KKM 5" bull threaded hybrid to come back in stock. Are you expecting those as well? Need one in C/P.

I don't know if the Hybrid barrels or the Bull barrels will be coming in first, but we are expecting a restock of both in the coming 4-6 weeks. Hit that "notify" button and the system will inform you as soon as they get put in inventory. 

16 hours ago, sandflea316 said:

Yall already cost me to spend money.  Bought a BE CFD comp a couple weeks ago lol...

And forgot to add its for c/p ramp.

donnyglock came in the clutch for a barrel

Glad you got taken care of! 

We try to have tempting parts on hand as much as possible. Glad to hear we are doing alright with that!