Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where Can I Get A 21" Vr Barrel For My Benelli M1?

5Shot

5shot,

From what I understand, Benelli is not shipping anymore 21" barrels into the Country. I don't know why, but you're best bet is to start looking at the different gun auction websites. You can also check the Barrels for Sale section in GUN LIST magazine. You might find one there.

I know forum member MIG was trying to find one a couple of weeks ago. He'd be able to tell you exactly what's going on. Maybe he'll jump in here.

Erik

What barrel do you have now?

I have the 18.5" with Ghost Ring Sights. I want to try the VR Barrel, but I want to still be able to shoot some of the tactical matches, so I don't want to go too long.

Benny - thanks for the suggestion, I will look for a barrel and give them a call.

5Shot

• 3 weeks later...
5shot,

How did you contact Benelli USA for the 21" barrel (i.e., phone or e-mail)? Could you supply their phone or e-mail and/or the person you spoke with? Thanks.

Phil Flack

18 Sunset Drive, Asheville, NC 28806

(828)252-9487 phone (828)254-7108 fax

Phil has been very prompt in shipping orders and has been good to deal with. I will have my barrel on Tuesday - just under 2 weeks, including the time it took to get it from Benelli USA.

5Shot