Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

optic for staccato c2 (3.9" 2011)

davsco

Hi, any rec's for a red dot for a staccato c2 3.9" 2011?  i want something with a bigger window than a rmr but i do want a 'shake awake" feature as this will be a nightstand and sometimes concealed carry handgun.  i really like the triji sro on my 5" guns but will this 'overpower' a smaller gun (plus it is not shake awake)?

feedback on trijicon rmr hd?  looks like always on but i guess just change the battery annually or even quarterly.  i guess you could do the same with sro.  both are expensive options.  will look at holo and shield.

13 hours ago, davsco said:

Hi, any rec's for a red dot for a staccato c2 3.9" 2011?  i want something with a bigger window than a rmr but i do want a 'shake awake" feature as this will be a nightstand and sometimes concealed carry handgun.  i really like the triji sro on my 5" guns but will this 'overpower' a smaller gun (plus it is not shake awake)?

So, my CS which didn't cost me anything, came with a Holosun on it.   It has shake awake and the window is plenty big for a carry/duty gun.  And the dot is very crisp compared to my DPP.  When and if it breaks, it will be replaced by the RMR HD.