Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Race Holsters for MPA DS9 LOC

LHshooter

I've ordered an MPA DS9 LOC pistol and am looking for race holster options. Reviewing previous posts I've found the DAA flex (more than I want to spend) and the Black Scorpion (only RH). Anyone know of other options? I won't be  receiving the  pistol until January so I have plenty of time to find something. 

Thanks

13 hours ago, LHshooter said:

I've ordered an MPA DS9 LOC pistol and am looking for race holster options. Reviewing previous posts I've found the DAA flex (more than I want to spend) and the Black Scorpion (only RH). Anyone know of other options? I won't be  receiving the  pistol until January so I have plenty of time to find something. 

Thanks

I sold the Flex and ended up with the Everglades MRH.  Expensive, but IMO, the best "race holster" out there.  And it works with about any standard 2011/1911DS platform.

Saw a friend that has/uses two of the MRHs yesterday, and he was trying out a new Ghost Hydra P.  So far he was liking it 100%!

Your LOC will work with a lot of holster options.  Red Hill Tactical has been my go to for other divisions.  Great products!

HTHs.

:)

On 10/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, HOGRIDER said:

Your LOC will work with a lot of holster options.  Red Hill Tactical has been my go to for other divisions.  Great products!

I use RHT holsters exclusively for my Glocks and Sig X5. Robert makes a great product.

Thanks for the info re the Hydra P, I'll look I to it.

Edited by LHshooter
Add my reply