Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1.59 Bill Drill

Harmon

tonight i shot my open gun at the range practicing for the weekend match...

i did some group shooting before i opened up...

while reloading mags, a group of rifle shooters came to see what all the noise was about..

they watched as i shot 2 rounds, reloaded and fired 2 more rounds in 2.01 seconds.

that was a .88 draw and a .91 load.

i went down and taped my targets and came back to shoot a bill drill in 1.59 seconds...my best ever. and im finally getting sub .15 splits with the open gun...

so far my best split has been .13, i would like to develope it to where it was .10 or lower...

gotta go dryfire now, the weekend is getting near.

tonight i shot my open gun at the range practicing for the weekend match...

i did some group shooting before i opened up...

while reloading mags, a group of rifle shooters came to see what all the noise was about..

they watched as i shot 2 rounds, reloaded and fired 2 more rounds in 2.01 seconds.

that was a .88 draw and a .91 load.

i went down and taped my targets and came back to shoot a bill drill in 1.59 seconds...my best ever. and im finally getting sub .15 splits with the open gun...

so far my best split has been .13, i would like to develope it to where it was .10 or lower...

gotta go dryfire now, the weekend is getting near.

I love the feeling from those types of sessions. It gives you an added boost to your confidence and desire to practice.

Flyin40

Not only does he practice everyday, but he works 12 hour shifts!!

That's the most impressive part. :) I predict GM before end of 2006, as well. He's well on his way....and he's just as dang fast with a limited gun as he is his new open toy. Keep up the good work!!

Mike