Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS2 OR?

mannyc

Anybody heard any rumors or news if CZ is planning to do an optics ready version of the TS2? This would be great if it's coming down the line, perfect for LO for the CZ guys.

Edited by mannyc

I was told it would be unlikely to be factory produced given that there is no IPSC division for it, I believe I was told that by a CZ team member if memory serves

that said, maybe CZ Custom would sell optic ready models... whenever the TS2 Oranges actually come back on the market again. 

4 hours ago, nitrohuck said:

I was told it would be unlikely to be factory produced given that there is no IPSC division for it, I believe I was told that by a CZ team member if memory serves

that said, maybe CZ Custom would sell optic ready models... whenever the TS2 Oranges actually come back on the market again. 

Better that way. Because according to the amount of screws that break in the SH2 plates in the models, which are ready for optics, then it will remain without.😉

Edited by yigal

3 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

We’ll the updated checkmate and the checkmate 2 are still not out.

And they have been rumored and reported to be testing for over a year. And still nothing. 

Maybe their van's engine water pump broke like with the DWX.

Probably they can't get this water p.  because the van is old.😉

On 7/22/2023 at 9:21 PM, nitrohuck said:

Thanks, looks like milling the slide is the only option for now.