Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can’t find my USPSA number…Help?

eboggs

I cannot for the life of me find my USPSA member number. I’ve only shot one match in the past and since renew I cannot find my number anywhere, even on Practiscore on the one match I shot…

Can someone help me retrieve it? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Zachjet said:

Sign into uspsa website.   

It doesn’t appear I can without my member number unless I’m missing something? It asks for the number and then password. There’s only a “forgot password”  prompt, not “forgot member number” 

I just renewed my membership a month or so ago and searching through my emails, I got the receipt for payment but cannot find one email (out of several) where it advises of my number and I no longer have the physical card that was mailed first go round in 2021. 

27 minutes ago, eboggs said:

It doesn’t appear I can without my member number unless I’m missing something? It asks for the number and then password. There’s only a “forgot password”  prompt, not “forgot member number” 

I just renewed my membership a month or so ago and searching through my emails, I got the receipt for payment but cannot find one email (out of several) where it advises of my number and I no longer have the physical card that was mailed first go round in 2021. 

Gotcha.  I’ll be honest.  I made a new gmail account for all shooting activities.  Just keeps it all organized

Can you look at your previous matches and see if it comes up? 

12 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

What club did you shoot at? 

Oxford OH, Practiscore advises OHS05 

It was on 11/07/21. Apologies, new to this. That was the only match I’ve shot and haven’t shot since. Attempting to get back into it… I was listed 20th overall on that match, “Boggs, E” 

In my dashboard on practiscore I can’t locate my member number either which I thought I could, however my membership expired and was renewed since that match. 

7 minutes ago, Zachjet said:

Gotcha.  I’ll be honest.  I made a new gmail account for all shooting activities.  Just keeps it all organized

Can you look at your previous matches and see if it comes up? 

I’ve only shot the one match listed in the comment above. Can’t seem to find my member number there. 

I emailed USPSA this morning, but am afraid a local match honoring a fallen local LE is going to fill before I can sign up which is why I’m inquiring here. 

Edited by eboggs

You are A137805

It is listed in the Practiscore results.

(If you are looking on your phone you have to swipe left to reveal additional columns.)

Edited by ddc

6 minutes ago, ddc said:

You are A137805

It is listed in the Practiscore results.

(If you are looking on your phone you have to swipe left to reveal additional columns.)

Thanks! Another beat ya to it by a few minutes! I was looking on my phone…

Knowing that is pretty embarrassing considering I’m 32 and should be pretty tech savvy…