Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you are willing ot work part of the time that will make a big diference. It can be fun helping at a trade show. I have not don the Shot show but I have helped at other trade shows.

make a Resume ? like statment and comit to how much you are willing to work and that you will pay you own way. = you may get lucky and get some help with Lunch $

If your "resume"/ shooting exp. sounds good you would be able to field questions at a booth.

Like a job interview figure out who you wont to help and "sell your self, send them a photo of your self too. =you must look good

[quote Like a job interview figure out who you wont to help and "sell your self, send them a photo of your self too. =you must look good

if i have to send a picture of myself then i know i'm not getting in :lol:

Come On, you cant look that bad. if Michel Bain can get on TV ,,, Oh now I may have offended M.B. well he an't that pretty.

heer is how to make the photo work out.

Just take the tape off your glasses, take the Pocket protector off your shirt, DO NOT ware a hat with ear warmers. Try not to have food or droul on your face when the photo is taken, don't make any hand jesturs by your face. Whar a shirt with a colar.

If your eyes are visible, that would be good. If you can see you lips that is good too.

Or I know a guy, that knows a guy, that has a girl friend , that used to be maried to a gun smith. He may be able to ask his friends firend x girlfriends X to get you a pass, Understand?

Realy it is very easy to get in If I have gotten invitations, thin anyone can get in.

Jamie

Thank goodness it's not open to the general public!!

I've worked a booth and just worked the SHOT SHOW floor. From my perspective it is not a lot of fun, just work. Yeah, you get to see and handle a few things, and just maybe they'll be something new to look at, but 98% is plain old work. Trust me you're not missing anything.

The NRA Annual Meeting, among other shows, is basically the same thing, with all the manufacturers, but for the public.

It's not hard to get into the Shot Show. If you have a business license, you can get in.

I went one year when I was a college student working at a ski & bike shop. Owner was okay with me using the store name to attend. I think it falls in under outdoor sporting equipment.

Another year, I use a friend's FFL.

If you get to go to the Shot Show to drool, bring good walking shoes. A luggage cart with a basket will make carrying catalogs much easier. Unfortunately, there's not much swag. The bicycle and ski industries trade shows are much better for swag and if you bring lots of cash, they will often sell their products bikes, skis, etc. to you on the last day so they have less to take home.