Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have insider info on TS2 Orange availability?

nitrohuck

Seems I was a few months late in caring about this gun... now it's a unicorn and every LGS I talk to either scratches their head unsure of what a TS2 Orange is, or they say "yep, distributor has none in stock, no clue when they'll return" 

If there's anywhere to hopefully seek more info, I figured it would here. Does anyone have even the slightest idea of when TS2 Oranges will be available again? 

LGS did say they have some DWX's coming in "very soon", and at this point I think I'd be happy with either gun as a potential LimOps set up.

I'm gonna guess no one else has any insights, can't say I'm surprised, tough to find info on when it will be available again. 

As a possible alternative, I wonder if the .40cal TS2 Orange could be easily converted to 9mm 

Does it have to be a TSO?  Why not a Shadow 2?  Cock and safety on for LO.  Find a magwell, and a large shielded safety then you have a CO and an LO gun.  The DA/SA trigger operated as SA only is more than adequate enough.

I have a spare Shadow 2 I might do this to as back LO gun.  

Edited by Boomstick303

2 hours ago, nitrohuck said:

I'm gonna guess no one else has any insights, can't say I'm surprised, tough to find info on when it will be available again. 

As a possible alternative, I wonder if the .40cal TS2 Orange could be easily converted to 9mm 

Haven't seen a single TS2O around here and I was calling around a ton a couple months ago. My local shop just got a half a dozen DWX's in and I was lucky enough to snag one. Finding a place to mill in optic in less than 3 months is the next challenge. 

1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

Does it have to be a TSO?  Why not a Shadow 2?  Cock and safety on for LO.  Find a magwell, and a large shielded safety then you have a CO and an LO gun.  The DA/SA trigger operated as SA only is more than adequate enough.

I have a spare Shadow 2 I might do this 2 as back LO gun.  

I had certainty considered this as an option too, especially since I can get an optic ready Shadow, it’s tempting, and you’re right, it could run LO or CO

12 hours ago, nitrohuck said:

I had certainty considered this as an option too, especially since I can get an optic ready Shadow, it’s tempting, and you’re right, it could run LO or CO

S2-OR is a much more versatile platform. You can run CO, Prod or even Lim minor in addition to LO for the next few months before it gets tanked. 

In Steel Challenge I ran a S2 in Lim, Prod, CO and Open. 

8 hours ago, Darqusoull13 said:

S2-OR is a much more versatile platform. You can run CO, Prod or even Lim minor in addition to LO for the next few months before it gets tanked. 

In Steel Challenge I ran a S2 in Lim, Prod, CO and Open. 

I took the advice here and have gone in on an optic milled S2 Orange, maybe a TS2 will be in my future, but for now I realized the ability to run the S2O in both CO/LO allows me a lot of flexibility 

excited to get some rounds down range on this thing when it arrives