Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Item for MBF

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2023 at 8:06 AM, Sigarmsp226 said:

Not having any major issues with my bulletfeeder either but ordered me one last week from DA because Eric was out of stock. Arrived yesterday.  Gonna have to give this a try….

Yo, @Sigarmsp226

you get this installed yet?  Looking for updates as I think I’m going to order one of them this weekend. Just not yet sure which one. 
Thanks. 

The RPG2 CNC Bullet Adjustment is a solid piece of hardware.  I've had zero upside down bullets since I installed it.  I used to get 1 or 2 per hundred rounds and now I get zero.  Well worth the price. Set it and forget it ... no more dislodged shims.

16 minutes ago, Tampa-XD45 said:

The RPG2 CNC Bullet Adjustment is a solid piece of hardware.  I've had zero upside down bullets since I installed it.  I used to get 1 or 2 per hundred rounds and now I get zero.  Well worth the price. Set it and forget it ... no more dislodged shims.

My experience exactly!  Since installing have had ZERO upside down bullets!!!

👍😀

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 5:11 AM, Cuz said:

Yo, @Sigarmsp226

you get this installed yet?  Looking for updates as I think I’m going to order one of them this weekend. Just not yet sure which one. 
Thanks. 

Cuz - How are you old friend.  Sorry for my delayed reply. First time signing in here in over a month…… 

No Sir - I received it but have not tried it. I also have a brand new DA3000 sitting here that I have not opened the boxes on yet either.  Three life events - Major spinal surgery, job loss after 32 years with the same company (notified after I ordered and received the DA3000 - HaHa - so it will not be returned and hopefully not sold) and major health issues with my wonderful 87 year young father has pulled me away from loading and shooting for the past 7+ months, but the spine has mended so I am 33% back to my old normal.  I will let you know when Ido get this upgrade installed…..Talk Soon Buddy