Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Orange trigger question

JSATX

Hello all, I’ve decided to buy a shadow 2 in the very near future. Prices on new S2 and S2o are really dropping a lot lately and it’s time to add one to the collection. I am conflicted between blue and orange but have one specific question I haven’t been able to find the answer to. It’s been reported the orange trigger is way better, but what matters most to me is is length of pull. Does the orange offer a significantly shorter pull length like a Cajun reduced pull kit? I really don’t want to drop the extra money on an orange and then need the reduced kit on top of that. I cut the tip of my trigger finger off as a kid and the full reach to an unmodified da gun is uncomfortable. Right now I’m leaning towards blue and then getting the RRK. 

I have both and could not notice a difference between the two stock triggers. Both got CGW pro packages with DA/SA flat triggers. There is definitely no reach reduction in the S2O

I believe the only difference is the hand fitted slide/barrel/bushing.

Edited by ColoradoNick

I'm not sure if the Orange has a better trigger than the standard as some people report or not, but I can confirm that the stock Orange trigger doesn't even remotely approach the CGW pro kit.  Hope that helps.

16 hours ago, tt350z said:

I’d throw a CGW 10X bushing in while you’re ordering the trigger as well. Stock bushing is known to be soft and wears quickly.

The blue doesn’t have a bushing? 

oh I see the orange has a 1911 style bushing and the blue just has a ring style ok I’ll grab that too. 

Edited by JSATX