Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Slots

cliffwalsh

Gary--you're going to have a great time! :D

For those who are tuned in here who may not have earned a slot from last year and who cannot obtain one from their local club or section, the waiting list process is not that big a deal--that's how Sam and I got to the Nationals last year. But, even though there may be a few more slots available in 2006, you still need to get yourself on the waiting list right away when they open it up at 12:00:01 AM on May 1. Put that date on your calendars and in your palm pilots now! More information will be available as we get closer.

We have the opportunity to at least double our number of wheelgunners at USPSA Nationals this year, let's spread the word!

Mike

Round Gun Shooter,

I shot my first major match at the 2004 Nationals.

Day two was my 52nd birthday.

Don't worry about how you perform or how many candles are on your cake.

Nationals is a great experience.

The stages are first class, and there are a lot of them.

The atmosphere is like a festival.

This is an opportunity to rub elbows with the best shooters in the world.

How often do you get to chat with Jim Scoutten (Shooting USA) while watching Leatham, and Bragg battle for a championship?

Nationals isn't just a match. It's a celebration of shooting sport.

Go, play your game and have fun.

You will love every minute of it.

Tls

Edited by tlshores

I assume you guys that are getting called won your slots at a major match? Hopefully I will get one from winning the Mn section revolver race. Maybe our section coordinator will let me know this weekend.

Even if that's the case I still need to get on the waiting list if I want to shoot the open/production nationals in October, also.

Edited by Keith

Azshooter,

Would be great to have you bumping elbows with us!!!! :)

RGS, I agree with everyone else... ;)

I made it home from Kentucky and on the answering machine was a my slot offering from Kim. I guess I will accept it.......but you turkeys better not take advantage of me again this year like last. ;)

Alos from Kim.......SPOOK LOOK HERE !!!! and any other foreign shooters wanting to shoot the USPSA Nationals.

per Kim:

Foreign shooters do not have to be members of USPSA but it would help, to get a slot just get on the waiting list like others, if your name comes up you will be contacted.

So there it is, just get on the list!!!!!!!

Sure would be cool to have several "Foreign" revo bangers :D

Maybe I will have to practice up a little this year. <_<

Looking forward to it already!!!!!

Hopalong