Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many d,c,b etc

Squirrel45

SCSA/HQ issues the top 20 data from their database.  The information is there.  Last year I requested the information from HQ that you asked about.   The reply was not really an answer.  I did not pursue it at the time.  There is no reason that this information is not made public to the membership.

Zach?

10 hours ago, Hoops said:

SCSA/HQ issues the top 20 data from their database.  The information is there.  Last year I requested the information from HQ that you asked about.   The reply was not really an answer.  I did not pursue it at the time.  There is no reason that this information is not made public to the membership.

Zach?

Thanks Zach, 

I would think that this is something that has been already compiled? 🤷‍♂️ Im just wondering how many people shot X category etc, I think it would be interesting to look over.  

Agree that stats like this that report on the makeup of the organization should be readily available in at least semi-realtime to the members.  This would promote transparency, which seems to be a hot button issue for members, the BOD, and HQ.

I'm sure that HQ and likely the BOD have this info readily available and should be looking at it from time to time for ideas on where we are (and have been) at any point in time, in order to develop goals for the future.  Would be nice to see this data for both Steel Challenge and USPSA.

Just my thoughts at the deckplate level regarding facts and numbers for member classification.  Not looking to stir any political discussion that would cause problems on the forum.