Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not Knowing The Dates Of The Uspsa Nationals Before Vacation Bid Is Du

blkbrd

I just had to do my 2006 vacation bid without knowing the dates of the USPSA Nationals.

I took a wild hopeful guess based on the posts here, but USPSA needs to pull its head out and get these things planned out sooner. I am sure I am not the only one that may miss out going to the nationals because they won't release the dates. :(

Yes I called the little hick town of Sedro Woolley, they didn't know as of today. And yes I can call it that, as I used to live near it.

Edited by blkbrd

Well, I did try that...and I got the same stock answer that everyone else has been getting from him..."We'll be making an announcement soon". We've been hearing that for months now.

I'm sure it's a petty thing to do but I'll take the time to complete the new membership survey just as soon as they take the time to help me out with some dates and locations. I'm not even worried about my own vacation time but I'm trying to avoid some major scheduling foul ups for major matches in the south east and I'm not getting much help from anyone on that.

John

yea that just gets me I have to bid for vacation the October of the current year for next year and if you don't get your dates forget about getting some time off. For me trades are out too. I wish more major event planners wouold take this into consideration. :angry: