Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlas Gunworks Artemis in 9mm

RangerTrace

Finally got this pistol on Friday.  I was only able to put 45 rounds through it before shooting the Pineywoods Shootout on Saturday.  It ran 100% for 200 rounds, fit the IDPA box and weighed in a 42.8 ounces with an empty mag.  The only issue I had was the left side thumb safety dug into my knuckle which caused me to engage the safety enough to stop the gun 3 times.  That has already been fixed.

IMG_1063.jpg

On 6/13/2022 at 8:26 AM, RangerTrace said:

Finally got this pistol on Friday.  I was only able to put 45 rounds through it before shooting the Pineywoods Shootout on Saturday.  It ran 100% for 200 rounds, fit the IDPA box and weighed in a 42.8 ounces with an empty mag.  The only issue I had was the left side thumb safety dug into my knuckle which caused me to engage the safety enough to stop the gun 3 times.  That has already been fixed.

IMG_1063.jpg

Beautiful gun but I'm shocked that fits in the IDPA box.  Hmm, will it still make weight with a 508T on it???????

Is this one setup with an Aluminum or Steel Grip? I have been thinking about getting an Artemis RDS setup in 9mm with an Aluminum grip like the current Athena & Hyperion are setup.

11 hours ago, CHA-LEE said:

Is this one setup with an Aluminum or Steel Grip? I have been thinking about getting an Artemis RDS setup in 9mm with an Aluminum grip like the current Athena & Hyperion are setup.

Yes sir.  I got to do a little life fire with it yesterday.  Love the gun enough that I came home and started putting together a dedicated USPSA rig.  I already had belts and pouches.  Now I'm just waiting on the RHT holster with a drop hanger to get the pistol down closer to the belt.

You already shoot a 40 like a .22.  You'd shoot this thing like a full blown open gun.