Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost race holster and LSI grip

Bakerjd

Anyone use either of the ghost race holsters with an LSI grip yet? The girlfriend is going to be moving from CO to open and I'm looking fpr a decent and easy to use race holster for her. Just want to see if the LSI grip works with them. 

Thanks,

Josh 

I’ve been using the Ghost for quite a few years with a number of different steel, aluminum, and plastic grips. I haven’t tried the LSI grip specifically, but have never had a issue and have never modified the holster. 
I have tried other holsters but keep coming back to the Ghost. 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:02 AM, rishii said:

Email them

i had a question about running a caspian in their ultimate ghost holster and they replied quickly

Quick response to my email. They confirmed it will work. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well little update. LSI grip fits great. Hanger is weak, bent just from tightening the two straps to hold it on the belt. No adjustment to move gun further away from belt and it sits super close. The locking mechanism is irritating to lock because it's in-between holster and hanger. You have to push it in then flip it up or down. All in all I will be putting this in the box of useless holster. 

I sympathize with your “locking mechanism” issues. I went from race type holsters to GX Products kydex Holster. It has a type of locking mechanism when not shooting, but is secure enough to walk around with while unlocked. I just feel more secure using this type of holster.