Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

KIDD 10/22 Trigger Options

Squirrel45

Hi Everyone, 

Im currently running a BX trigger in my 10/22 TL and looking to upgrade. All signs point to a KIDD trigger. The question is for SC is the KIDD single stage drop in trigger the way to go; or can is the "Trigger Job" be "good enough"? I understand that this is a loaded question and you get what you pay for, but just on the fence about spending more then double for the drop in unit.

thanks for the help 

Squirrel  

39 minutes ago, Squirrel45 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Im currently running a BX trigger in my 10/22 TL and looking to upgrade. All signs point to a KIDD trigger. The question is for SC is the KIDD single stage drop in trigger the way to go; or can is the "Trigger Job" be "good enough"? I understand that this is a loaded question and you get what you pay for, but just on the fence about spending more then double for the drop in unit.

thanks for the help 

Squirrel  

Squirrel.  Get the trigger from Kidd direct set to the way you want. Mine is single stage with 1.5lbs pull.

9 minutes ago, revolver45 said:

Squirrel.  Get the trigger from Kidd direct set to the way you want. Mine is single stage with 1.5lbs pull.

Thanks Manny for your feedback, I know you have a high threshold when it comes to quality products. Looks like ill have to scrounge around for a few more nuts 😆

appreciate it!

Squirrel

The single stage 'Drop in trigger job' will work fine for Steel Challenge.  It will work in most metal trigger housings, but works best in the Ruger polymer trigger housing.  Just buy the one for the pull weight you want.  It will drop in very close to that weight.

Nolan

23 hours ago, revolver45 said:

I have one with the single stage 1.5lbs trigger and another with the 2 stage 1.0lbs trigger. I'll have them at the June 11 Steel Challenge Match in Bradford and you can try them out. 

Thanks Buddy, Ill take you up on that 

thanks 

Squirrel