Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay1,

I don't know Ben but he has made an impression already.. ;)

As far as M's, there may be 2 on my sqaud, if I can convince Ralph to shoot Production. Ken J is also shooting Production. So at least 3, if not more.

I wonder what is in store for Sunday. Maybe TriggerT can out do his "Saving Private Ryan" stage? :D

Rick,

I wont be there :angry::angry::angry:

Its my "Busy Season" The six weeks between thanksgiving and new years are busy for me for various reasons.

I was thinking about going to the January match... but its a classifier... so that would be pretty pointless.

I may be there just for practice sometime in January though.

SRT,

Yeah yeah yeah. That PM was intended for Ronnie, I am just to damn dumb to send it to the right guy.

Later,

Ben

Edited by Ben Stoeger

When I counted there will be the 3 GM's in Production, and at least 10 M's in other divisions.

I plan on being there, but it is going to be a crazy time for me. I won't know 100% to the last minute.

If you want to know what a long day at the range is like, work on Saturday. You start at 6am and hope to leave for home by midnight!

SRT,

No saving Private Ryan type stages from me. This damn work thing is killing me. I will have to see what i can come up with for future matches.

I'll be there,,,,I've shot the last 4 or 5 WIIT's,,,,I'm shooting production this year,,,,last time I shot production it was a disaster with gun problems. But this year I'll come prepared,,,,different gun and I'll bring 2. ;-)

H4444 - central Iowa shooter

I bet Mike Stevens and Eric Seipp are there. Maybe Mike Bytner as well. Ron Vandergriff.

All of the usual suspects! :D I heard Ron isn't shooting much these days.

Ron is out with hip problems. I believe Mike Stevens is out, since he just had knee surgery. Eric will be there to the best of my knowledge, but he hasn't been shooting very much lately. RIIID (Rich D.) might be out with back problems. (Hope youare feeling better Rich). The rumor is that Pete M. might be out as well. We all need to get on some type of USPSA medical plan, we are falling appart.

I did find out that Manny Bragg will be shooting, and helping to sponser the match. Ted Puente sounds like he is in as well.

I managed to put 10 stitches into my trigger finger this past Sunday at the monthly match, so I will have to see if I will be able to shoot. :angry:

I bet Mike Stevens and Eric Seipp are there. Maybe Mike Bytner as well. Ron Vandergriff.

All of the usual suspects! :D I heard Ron isn't shooting much these days.

Ron is out with hip problems. I believe Mike Stevens is out, since he just had knee surgery. Eric will be there to the best of my knowledge, but he hasn't been shooting very much lately. RIIID (Rich D.) might be out with back problems. (Hope youare feeling better Rich). The rumor is that Pete M. might be out as well. We all need to get on some type of USPSA medical plan, we are falling appart.

I did find out that Manny Bragg will be shooting, and helping to sponser the match. Ted Puente sounds like he is in as well.

I managed to put 10 stitches into my trigger finger this past Sunday at the monthly match, so I will have to see if I will be able to shoot. :angry:

I'll bet that will be the last time you use a pocket knife to take out an extractor :o Hope your OK.

Yup, and it dawned on me on the way back to the club after getting the stiches, that I bet the guys gun was a series 80. No F'ing wonder the extractor wouldn't budge. If Newbie could confirm that for me, I would feel a little bit less like a dumb A$$.

On a side note, I shot some air rifle today, and the trigger finger is just fine. I will be ready for the WIIT.

Yup, and it dawned on me on the way back to the club after getting the stiches, that I bet the guys gun was a series 80. No F'ing wonder the extractor wouldn't budge. If Newbie could confirm that for me, I would feel a little bit less like a dumb A$$.

On a side note, I shot some air rifle today, and the trigger finger is just fine. I will be ready for the WIIT.

I wouldn't know TriggerT, I was the other dumba$$ watching you do your magic :rolleyes: I couldn't even tell you what the hell a series 80 is and why it wouldn't budge but I'm glad your doing better.

Dave

P.S. I would call the guys that make that knife and bitch them out :huh:

• 5 weeks later...

Pete shot this last Sunday, so I guess he is telling his Dr. to tap sand, and shooting anyway. Rich is out, his back is just too bad. I haven't seen Ron V. in a really long time. As for me, I am all healed up, but not shooting. I plan on calling Dan later today to let him know I am out. Just no motivation to shoot, which means I would be wasting my time and money, and more than likely get pissed off at myself.

Hard to say about Masters in L-10. I wont be there. Possible are Ken Ja, Ralph S., Eddie D., John Smith, and I am sure there are more I am not thinking of. I am usually the leader of the hard core L-10 people, but this year it could be up for grabs. Who knows, maybe Manny will decide to shoot L-10. He sandbags as a master in that division.