Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MOA Precision, LLC?

JH1961

Back in 2017, I bought a Stoeger M3K shotgun and had it sent to Tom at MOA Precision for his Competition Upgrade Gunsmith Service. I also got a bunch of other stuff done. I was very happy with the end result, I thought he did a phenomenal job. 
I know it’s not recent experience, and covid changed a lot of things, but personally I would not hesitate to reach out to him again if I needed to replace my shotgun. 

Well ..... The reason I'm asking is because I have emailed the 4 TIMES over the past 3-4 months about a magazine extension, et al, for my Stoeger 20ga  M3020 Tactical. I even used the email form in their website. Not a hint of an answer.

3 hours ago, JH1961 said:

Well ..... The reason I'm asking is because I have emailed the 4 TIMES over the past 3-4 months about a magazine extension, et al, for my Stoeger 20ga  M3020 Tactical. I even used the email form in their website. Not a hint of an answer.

Communication has always been rather lax with them.  

I’ve used their Stoeger parts years ago…legit. But can’t speak to their lack of comms and current state of their business. 

5 hours ago, JH1961 said:

I haven't tried calling, yet. I'm having a hard time understanding why someone would invest in  features on a web site only to ignore customers that use those features. 🙄

it must be due to covid. Heck everything else is being blamed on covid. I’m sure I’d be a GM by now if it weren’t for covid…

I have experience with MOA Precision.    I've got numerous parts of theirs all over my M3000 Freedom Defense.    Their parts are top-notch quality.  Customer service - not so much.

I was able to get hold of someone late last fall by phone but that's the last time they've responded via phone and email.  I've been trying to find out when they are going to get in their Lightning Load system so I can have it installed.  Won't respond.  I've called them at least 15 times over the last 6 months as well as submitted their Contact Us form the same amount and nothing.  Not a peep. 

AFAIK, you can submit an order and you'll get it but that's about it.  It's a shame, because I WANT to give them my money but they are absolutely NOT responding in any way, shape or form for at least 6 months now, if not more.   I thought I heard the owner (Tom, I think) may have had some health issues but then who's packaging and sending the orders?

Edited by SuperTed