Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Graduating

Lee Dimaculangan

I've been here for about 10 weeks now, and I have about 2 and a half weeks left. I have my last army physical fitness test tomorrow, FTX on Tuesday for about a week, and then cleaning/maintenance/graduation week.

After that - go home for about a couple weeks and relax, and pull out my rusty open gun out of the safe and get some practice goin! Hopefully I'll be able to start the shooting season as early as Jan 06. Talk to you all soon!

THAT'S BS! You're still in OSUT and you get to go to the PX and use the internet! WTF!!!

Glad to hear you're doing well though. I figured that when I saw you were in Basic, that you'd be going to the AMU. Great job and well deserved. Keep your head on right. Luckily there's not a whole lot to do in Columbus, GA to get a guy in trouble, so watch your six on post.

You'll be on the good side of the post. About 5 minutes from the Airborne/Ranger/OCS/PLDC/DSC/BNCOIC/ANOIC training center and about the same to the main PX. I don't know if you've done it yet, but "Stairway to Heaven" is a mean course to ruck march.

Keep up the great work and see you soon. Tell Max and Trav hello.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK