Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Para Catalog

Middle Man

Well this year's winner in the race to be out with 2006 catalogs is Para. Gun on the cover is the new Limited Edition Todd Jarrett SX1640J.

Center of the catalog is a two page spread with Todd and two new Limited Edition TJ/USPSA pistols.

First up is the single stack .45acp PX745J with lots of Ed Brown parts, a C&S ignition, a Dawson FO front, and a Novak Extreme Duty adjustable rear sight.

The other is the aforementioned SX1640J, which as you can imagine is a wide body .40 with appropriate Ed Brown and C&S parts, the same sight package as the single stack, and a Dawson ICE Magwell.

Here's a jpeg I found online for the SX1640J

It is a very nice package promoting Practical Shooting and USPSA.

Both guns have the USPSA diamond logo laser engraved on the slide.

Para products have continued to steadily improve over the years, and they are a major sponsor and supporter of our sport. My own Para P14-45 Limited has been an excellent pistol (and I tend to be fairly critical).

I'm looking forward to seeing the new catalog!

Mike

I've just ordered a Para P16-40 Limited!! :( If I new the Limited Todd Jarret was gona come out, I would have waited for it. :angry: Oh well...

You can use the price difference to buy lots of ammo.

Other than the TJ models, I did not notice anything really new in PO's new catalog.

Living in Massachusetts we can only buy a few new handguns because of the stupid laws here. One good thing is that some of the Para pistols became Mass compliant so we are now able to purchase a few models. I contacted Para and they said by the first of the year we will have more models in which we will be able to purchase. I PRAY that this gun become Mass compliant as it will DEFINATELY make it into my safe.

Good job Para keep up the good work.

Pete

Here is another link:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/SS-18981.html

Gilbert, your right , its internal and its still there. Pete, maybe a better question is what was wrong with the origional extractor. I could replace or retension the origional in 10 minutes at the range. The new one needs a shop and a gunsmith. Its pretty much a solution looking for a problem.------Larry

You can use the price difference to buy lots of ammo.

Other than the TJ models, I did not notice anything really new in PO's new catalog.

Well I guess you did not notice that they now have the 40 and 9mm with a light rail

and also a whole new line of single stacks with the new light rail...

and also the new addition of the 38 super to there single stack line

well thats just a sample of the newer things that are in the new catalog...

Which all in all make me want more.....

Well I guess you did not notice that they now have the 40 and 9mm with a light rail

and also a whole new line of single stacks with the new light rail...

and also the new addition of the 38 super to there single stack line

well thats just a sample of the newer things that are in the new catalog...

Which all in all make me want more.....

I did see those light rail guns and the picture of the 38super single stack with the lavender pearl grips <_<. It seems everybody HAS to do a light rail gun these days.