Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trying the three day trial of Casey Reed's program. Anyone have feedback?

rowdyb

So I'm trying the 3 day freebie from Casey. I was wondering if anyone here has done it or the month to month subscription? You can share your review privately with me if you want as well. Thanks for the information!

Disclosures: I know Casey but was not asked to post this nor am I receiving any compensation of any kind from anyone related to his program.

18 minutes ago, chrisstophere said:

I've tried it and liked it. After a couple of months I found it repetitive though. I do feel like I gained some much needed structure for my dry-fire thru it though.

yeah, for 15 bucks a month i accept it won't be super personalized. but to have a daily plan that I didn't have to think of and is well presented I'm in for a while. And of course still augmenting it with my own stuff, dry and live.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 2:46 PM, chrisstophere said:

I'd be curious if anyone could do a comparison of PSTG and Casey's stuff. Or Tom Castro's stuff.

Can’t speak for Casey’s stuff but I’ve had the other two. Tom has put a lot of work into his and there is short term value in his program but PTSG is on another level. It’s been around longer and has many people producing content. You can’t get through all the videos. I’ve also tried Max Michels program and found it to be excellent. Additionally, I tried Steve Andersons online program. It was in its infancy but I found it to be quite mobile unfriendly and didn’t find the value in it.