Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

UR Channel video: HANDS-ON: New FX-10 Progressive Press from Frankford Arsenal

"The Frankford Arsenal FX-10 progressive reloading press is currently one of the most anticipated products in the reloading world. This new 10-station progressive reloading press is packed with features an functionality, and has a price-point that's very  compelling. In this video, I'll give the world's first hands-on and in-depth look at the all new FX-10. Buckle up!"

I watched the video. Right at the start and in some later close-ups, there is way more tool head flex than the my old 1050's.  I don't have a Super 1050 to compare to, but it looks like a lot of flex and they even talk about how important it is to have a blank die installed in any unused positions to counteract the flex.

Nolan

3 hours ago, Nolan said:

I watched the video. Right at the start and in some later close-ups, there is way more tool head flex than the my old 1050's.  I don't have a Super 1050 to compare to, but it looks like a lot of flex and they even talk about how important it is to have a blank die installed in any unused positions to counteract the flex.

Nolan

I saw that right away as well...I thought,  "whoa!"

• 2 months later...

It's pre production, I am sure most of the issues with flex, etc will be addressed prior to being sold to the consumer...  The issue with FA is that they've been known not to produced quality products or better said, their products encounter QC problems, etc.  But the press looks promising especially for the money and features and if it worksout it'll give Dillon some nice competition~  

I've heard that Dillon is also working on a new 10 stage press, but?