Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier flag question

d3ydx3

Edit: Pretty sure that I just answered my own question... managed to find a member that had a some B and D flags spread throughout their current 6 averaged classifications, and it appears B and D flags do not count towards the 8 most recent. 

I show two classifiers today and I'm working to get to B in Open. 

One classifier was a 59.01% and I intentionally zeroed the other one after taking a follow-up shot on a Virginia count classifier. I also did a reshoot of that 59.01% and had a malfunction, so that will get a D flag. Here's what my classification record looks like as of today. My question is whether or not the 66% will fall off at the bottom in addition to the 48% or just the 48% with the pending B flag, D flag, and 59.01% today? Assuming I don't end up losing the 66%, then I should up with a 60.43% after the classifiers are uploaded and the program is run.

image.thumb.png.c203b56e81b84f775b000b084cbefb51.png

Edited by pealandco

Pretty sure that I just answered my own question... managed to find a member that had a some B and D flags spread throughout their current 6 averaged classifications, and it appears B and D flags do not count towards the 8 most recent. 

Some people think it doesn't represent your true, any-given-match-day skill.

Structurally, though, classifiers are already weighted toward measuring your peak performance, by dropping classifiers under the threshold and giving you two freebies in the eight-stage window. If classifiers were intended to be a measure of average skill, you wouldn't get any freebies, and you wouldn't drop those classifiers below your current classification.