Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger options

I’m a PCC newbie who just purchased a CMMG Resolute 300 and looking into a drop in trigger.

I’ve built several AR-15 rifles and have experience  with quality piece part triggers that I fine tuned and installed but I thought I give a drop in a try.

I understand a major concern is the beating the triggers take in a open bolt design and wonder if the CMMG’s

Radial Delayed Blowback mitigates that problem.

I am considering the Rise Armaments Blitz. What others should I consider?

Hiperfire Hipertouch Eclipse is the go to for a lot of PCC competitors. It stands up to the beating of the blowback design. Very crisp trigger, weight can be changed with included springs, and it has a forceful reset which is an oft overlooked quality in a trigger. 

1 hour ago, Adamj said:

Hiperfire Hipertouch Eclipse is the go to for a lot of PCC competitors. It stands up to the beating of the blowback design. Very crisp trigger, weight can be changed with included springs, and it has a forceful reset which is an oft overlooked quality in a trigger. 

Thanks for the info. My nephew just texted me that he has the Eclipse in his PCC and has had no issues in over two years. Looks like ill be getting one.