Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 shadow orange stock trigger and rear sight and etc?

IHAVEGAS

CZ 75 SP-01 - 9x19mm - SKU: 01165

For that gun it looks like the trigger likely does not have the short reset disconnector and I think the rear sight is height adjustable only (like the one on the TS Orange). Anybody that can confirm or deny those guess's I made from pictures and the factory write up or provide input on the Orange versus the SP01 accu shadow versus just the SP01 shadow - your input is appreciated. Other things, have seen them pictured with the mag release tab but don't see that in the write up - have heard that there is a CZ Custom SP01 Shadow Orange as well as the factory Shadow Orange (??) - am wondering if the factory Shadow Orange has had any revisions over time. 

Personally I like CZ's but find it a major (giant, huge, and bigly) pain in the arse to figure out exactly what you are getting. 

Edited by IHAVEGAS

1 hour ago, JBhunter45 said:

sent you a message, not sure if linking to other forums is OK or not.

your SKU from above is the 10rd mag version, hi cap would be 91165.

91764 is the newer version with elevation adjustable rear sight, shadow2 safety, and mag button.

That is a lot that I did not know. 

Darned confusing for my little mind when you have 3 different guns with the same name, I guess the lesson to be learned is maybe with CZ ignore everything but the stock number.

I glanced at your pm, went to check something else, and then your pm had disappeared, weird. 

THANK YOU. 

3 hours ago, JBhunter45 said:

sent you a message, not sure if linking to other forums is OK or not.

your SKU from above is the 10rd mag version, hi cap would be 91165.

91764 is the newer version with elevation adjustable rear sight, shadow2 safety, and mag button.

Not exactly,

They all come in to the US under 01165. 91165 is not the CZ USA part number I think that's the number CZ custom uses.

Any of them made in the last year or so should have the shadow 2 rear sight and shadow 2 style mag release. I don't remember for sure if they had the short reset or not but I think they did. There is also a version out their that is gone over by CZ custom that is sold thru CZ USA if I remember right that's the 91764

On 8/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, Foxj66 said:

There is also a version out their that is gone over by CZ custom that is sold thru CZ USA if I remember right that's the 91764

Appears that your memory is working well. On gunbroker right now, this particular gun does not have the height adjustable rear sight or mag release tab. 

pix195788474.jpg.944b420733454ec7706a695e55de848c.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, IHAVEGAS said:

Appears that your memory is working well. On gunbroker right now, this particular gun does not have the height adjustable rear sight or mag release tab. 

There are both variations, the switch was around late 2019 / early 2020 same for the TSO Orange.

Date on that case is 2018.