Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Unboxing" & Initial Review of the Bul Armory BL-9 PCC (14,5' - Red Version)

1 hour ago, egd5 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't need a video to show me how to get an item out of the box or how it's packaged. Review the item, not the unboxing.

Unboxing videos are all the rage on YouTube for some reason. I don’t get it either.

3 hours ago, StefVanHauwe said:

Thanks

you can order them at 3gsports.de, huge improvement in recoil and shooting 2 A's as fast as you can pull the trigger. And since you're in Belgium: try Frontier 124,s at 28,7 mm with 4,1 grain RS12. That will make you smile at 135 PF

Edited by Fasthenk65

500-Rounds review of the Bul Armory BL9 PCC in 9 mm

Video that reviews the Bul Armory BL9 PCC in 9 mm after shooting a little more than 500-rounds, including the installed, uninstalled and ordered upgrades, overall evaluation and tips for Bul.

Note: I got in touch with the vendor of the JP SCS. He shipped me a short stroked JP SCS, which prevents the bolt from locking back, but increases cycling and speed. More feedback in my next BL9 PCC video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCOFJaEs38

On 2/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, Fasthenk65 said:

you can order them at 3gsports.de, huge improvement in recoil and shooting 2 A's as fast as you can pull the trigger. And since you're in Belgium: try Frontier 124,s at 28,7 mm with 4,1 grain RS12. That will make you smile at 135 PF

Thanks!

The bolt not opening after last shot is a mismatch between short stroke JP system and the bolt of the Bul. JP solved this by adjusting the bolt in their JP so you can have short stroke and LRBO. If you keep the JP system and shoot factory change the buffer into some tungsten instead of steel, it slows the recoil (lets say 3 tungsten, 2 steel minimum). If it were my gun i would not bother and install blitzkrieg buffer, cheaper and much better then the Jp buffer. (much much better, and also dead silent). As for the stock, try the Ace stock (fixed one) most longer shooters love that one. You will need a space in the buffer tube since it is originally meant for a rifle instead of PCC (you van buy anywhere ask Sven 3gsports... it's even on their website). 

Since you are from Belgium: we will meet at a match soon! BR Henk

13 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

The bolt not opening after last shot is a mismatch between short stroke JP system and the bolt of the Bul. JP solved this by adjusting the bolt in their JP so you can have short stroke and LRBO. If you keep the JP system and shoot factory change the buffer into some tungsten instead of steel, it slows the recoil (lets say 3 tungsten, 2 steel minimum). If it were my gun i would not bother and install blitzkrieg buffer, cheaper and much better then the Jp buffer. (much much better, and also dead silent). As for the stock, try the Ace stock (fixed one) most longer shooters love that one. You will need a space in the buffer tube since it is originally meant for a rifle instead of PCC (you van buy anywhere ask Sven 3gsports... it's even on their website). 

Since you are from Belgium: we will meet at a match soon! BR Henk

Thanks Henk!