Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G24 Not Legal?

Chuck Merriam

I was thinking of getting a G24 for a strickly Limited gun, but was told at a local match by a fellow Glockster it was not legal because it would not fit in the box!?! Maybe he didn't understand me that it was for Limited only or he was thinking it had to have the Brass mag well like his. Help me understand this....if I buy one I don't want to get b*tched at, at a match in the future. Seems fine to me as long as you don't go production with it...I already have a G34 I love.

Thanks,

Chuck M.

A50138

Edited by chmerr

hi, chmerr

you can use the g24 for limited, limited-10, production, and open. we have no box in the uspsa, only in ipsc. tell you match director to check the rules, or just show him your avaitar. :)

lynn

Edited by lynn jones

you can use the g24 for limited, limited-10, production, and open.

Well, you got 3 of 'em right... not legal for Production 'cause it's not on the list.

The only time the box will be used in USPSA is beginning in 2006 when the provisional Single Stack Division is officially active. It doesn't—and, hopefully, will never—apply to Limited or Limited-10.

you can use the g24 for limited, limited-10, production, and open.

Well, you got 3 of 'em right... not legal for Production 'cause it's not on the list.

The only time the box will be used in USPSA is beginning in 2006 when the provisional Single Stack Division is officially active. It doesn't—and, hopefully, will never—apply to Limited or Limited-10.

yeah! i didn't check the list or the barrel length.

:D

Thanks guys...just wanted a check in case I missd something. Better to ask and know before blowing the cash. G24 in Production = cheating :)

As for the avitar...you bet he has wanted to do this a few times in public...I like those who speak their minds...I don't agree/like it sometimes but I usually learn something.