Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swamp Fox Justice??

awaldro7

22 minutes ago, The Donald said:

I used a Spring Precision mount. They tap in like tapping in a sight. The Swampfox red dots have a RMR pattern like the Holosun and Trijicon red dots. 

Ok, thank you.  I have the legion and a Sig 365xl.  Looking to pick up some red dots for each, and heard swampfox were worth looking into. 

3 minutes ago, Zack15 said:

Ok, thank you.  I have the legion and a Sig 365xl.  Looking to pick up some red dots for each, and heard swampfox were worth looking into. 

The 365XL uses a Sentinal, no adapter needed, just remove the rear sight. Legions and X-5’s use slightly different adapters, the Springer website is pretty good on the difference. 

11 minutes ago, The Donald said:

The 365XL uses a Sentinal, no adapter needed, just remove the rear sight. Legions and X-5’s use slightly different adapters, the Springer website is pretty good on the difference. 

Ok, thank you.  I think I’ll be ordering the Sentinal today. 

From the email I was sent it was for military an law enforcement people that have previously registered with them. You have to follow the link in the email. I could be wrong, but thats the way I took it.

If you do register as military or law enforcement with them they offer a 30% discount everyday. 

1 hour ago, usmc1094 said:

From the email I was sent it was for military an law enforcement people that have previously registered with them. You have to follow the link in the email. I could be wrong, but thats the way I took it.

If you do register as military or law enforcement with them they offer a 30% discount everyday. 

Thanks.