Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winning A Gun

Liota

I went to my first Glock match at the first of the month in Conyers, GA. This past week, Cindy Noyes told me I had won a Glock Certificate. What a cool thing! She said they do a drawing for new members and I won. Cool.

Liota

Too cool for school! I won one at the same match when they had the RO drawing!

Strange turn of events: At our RO drawings, they always draw for the gun(s) first (they usually give more than one due to the size of that particular event). The same guy had his name drawn twice in a row for the first two prizes (only got to keep the first to keep things fair). Then the third drawing was for the first pistol certificate.

Woo-Hoo -- they drew me!

Thanks all!

I just have to decide which one I want. I may go with a 34.

Did I mention it was nice to meet 45dv8 while I was conscious? :)

Liota

It was nice to meet you, too! I just wish I had known it was your birthday that weekend. We would of had some doughnuts with candles or something. :)

Enjoy your Glock!

It was nice to meet you, too! I just wish I had known it was your birthday that weekend. We would of had some doughnuts with candles or something. :)

Enjoy your Glock!

I will enjoy the Glock.

You're off the hook on the birthday thing. I didn't even remember until my brother called. Oops. I gave myself a present of not going to study hall that night. :)

Tightloop,

Thank you for that and all other things.

L