Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dryfire on full size stage worthwhile in yard ?

jrdoran

I'm trying to close in on GM before the inevitable peak time revisions in 2021.  

I don't have access to a range that has stages already setup.   I do have dryfire banners. 

Speed Option is one stage that seems consistently across my divisions to be one that I can improve.  I have the flat open space in my yard to setup stages.  I am contemplating a trip to home depot to retrieve wood & pvc to make a full size stage to dryfire practice for the next 2 weeks.    I am focused on PCCO and RFRO neither of which has recoil considerations.

I believe @stick might have used this approach beyond the banners. 

worthwhile ?   

14 hours ago, jrdoran said:

I'm trying to close in on GM before the inevitable peak time revisions in 2021.  

I don't have access to a range that has stages already setup.   I do have dryfire banners. 

Speed Option is one stage that seems consistently across my divisions to be one that I can improve.  I have the flat open space in my yard to setup stages.  I am contemplating a trip to home depot to retrieve wood & pvc to make a full size stage to dryfire practice for the next 2 weeks.    I am focused on PCCO and RFRO neither of which has recoil considerations.

I believe @stick might have used this approach beyond the banners. 

worthwhile ?   

I only ever used the banners.  But I used them outside.