Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maku Mozo

Assault Manager

"Don't be deluded"

This site will hopefully help "enlighten" you in the ways of shooting.

Read the FAQ's when present and use the Search feature heavily. There is so much info in the database that it is overwhelming.

Good timing in that I bought two books: "With Winning in mind" and Sauls newest book "Thinking IPSC" along with a T shirt yesterday.

My wife likes to go to concerts and buy T shirts from the groups that she admires. She spends a rediculous amount on a T shirt at the concerts. She just came back from a Keith Urban concert with a shirt and I was thinking I should have a Brian Enos.com shirt. I finally took the plunge.

So the Maku Mozo on the front is one thing. Can someone shed some light on what the back means? I cut and pasted the following from the web site:

On the back is one of my favorite saying from Zen Master Chih (approx. 800 AD):

"When one makes false calculation by accepting the appearance of oneself as a being, there occurs a dichotomy of active and passive that may be called delusion."

I'm not a being? So what am I? I'm a delusion? There are certain times when I wish I wasn't a being, but most of the time I think that I am here?????? Help

Rick

Edited by Clay1

• 5 months later...

Does anybody have the 3 japanse characters for Maku mozo in a word file or sometrhing like that. I would like to cut them out and stick them on my timer. That way I know which one is mine.

I could put my name on it but that seems to be too obvious as a solution. :D

DVC

Randy

Follow the Blue light Clay1

I'm not a being? So what am I? I'm a delusion? There are certain times when I wish I wasn't a being, but most of the time I think that I am here?????? Help

Edited by AikiDale

Good timing in that I bought two books: "With Winning in mind" and Sauls newest book "Thinking IPSC" Rick

Purchasing "Thinking IPSC" taught me a lot.

Did three courses with Saul, he's the one to be with in the European sector even though his emphasis is on Open and I'm in Limited.

Saul's really a nice person to be with, it's a pity that he doesn't post on BE-forums..... :huh: