Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do they really weigh the same?

rowdyb

As they come out of the box, do the Shadow 2 and the Shadow 2 OR really weigh the same?? Because they have the same weight listed on the Prod gun list and on the cz website....

Well, according to CZ-USA's specs the S2OR is supposed to weigh 46.5oz out of the box, but IDK if that's correct, because I know mine weighs about 46.5oz with an SRO, Grams guts/TTI +6 empty mag, and LOK palmswells ...

IMG_4790.jpg

Edited by ck1

22 hours ago, Stdz said:

Whats your concerns about the weight? 

No concern, just this nagging memory I have that out of the box the OR version was much heavier than the standard Shadow 2. So when I look on the website and it lists them exactly the same I feel a vague sense of confusion. So I wanted independent confirmation.

@eerw am I crazy?

Edited by rowdyb

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

No concern, just this nagging memory I have that out of the box the OR version was much heavier than the standard Shadow 2. So when I look on the website and it lists them exactly the same I feel a vague sense of confusion. So I wanted independent confirmation.

@eerw am I crazy?

I’m away till Monday. If no one has weighed them , I will get some numbers for you.