Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finished Product

zhunter

Here is the finished product. Not sexy, no fancy cuts, but it works like a charm, or maybe an expensive watch would be a better anaolgy :D

Derek at Mellennim Custom did the work. It has been done a little at a time, depending unpon funds :( Today the last work was finished, the SV trigger and Koenig Hammer were installed, as well as the trigger now being 2 lb.s

Derek had previously done the grips, sights, smoothing out of the feed ramp, and other misc things ;)

Virgil Tripp did the hard chroming.

post-4953-1129570977_thumb.jpg

post-4953-1129571350_thumb.jpg

Derek does awesome work! (I would say that all Derek guns are sexy... but somehow that just doesn't sound right. :blink: ) Nice gun, z. I look forward to seeing it at S FL.

I don't think Derek 'attaches' anything to the grip surface (as in, nothing will ever come off). He explained the process to me, and I understood, but I have difficulty explaining it. I really like the grip too!

Edited by Sharyn

FINE, go ahead, kick a guy while he is down. :o

I "fixed" that problem, it WON'T happen again.

I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again because it SUCKS to be DQ'ed for that, but never say never.

BTW, the heater looks SUPER!! Derek does awesome work!!

Nemo, Jr. just went through the same kind of DQ this past Saturday. But then again, he shoots local matches for free... How much was it that you paid for that Monster Match?

Oooops... I did it again. Sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

;)

Your true friend,

Edited by Nemo