Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Very Happy!

I recently bought a used 550 to make it my 45 dedicated press. Really didn't want to mess with my setup for 40S&W 650 every time I needed to make some 45's. The 550 looked ok when I first saw it but when I got it to the house it was evident that needed major maintenance, so off to Arizona it went.

Not only I got it back in 3 weeks but what I received was what looked as a brand new machine. I'm not going to detail what was done to the 550 but I don't think there's a difference betwen mine and a new one. :)

One more forum topic to thank Dillon for their great service and their No-BS warranty!

:):D:lol:

post-2776-1129220631_thumb.jpg

What you talkin'bout Steven? :huh:

Oh, you mean my handy dandy bottle opener? Well, the bench is my garage... It's mandatory equipment for those warm Florida afternoons doing the lawn!

;)

Yeah I used to have to reload in the garage or shed as well when I was married. I got rid of the problem and now my reloading area is where the formal dining room used to be. So much room in there without that china and table :lol:

Ahhhh sweet AC. It is mandatory in FL. Besides I never liked storing the powder/primers in the garage due to the hat/humidity

Load on...

That's what I'm talking about standles... When I buy/build my next house, I think I'll put a reloading "island" in a huge room... preferably with a flat screen on the wall somewhere in view....

HVAC, refrigerator, video, tunes, and a recliner all in one room... with a direct entrance to an adjacent restroom/shower. :)

Sadly I don't have the room for another reloading press but if I find a 550 cheap enough I will have to figure something out. The 650 takes up a bit of room on one side of the bench while my Co-AX sits on the other. My reloading room is a combination laundry/sewing/ironing/spare bedroom as well. Space is a premium but, it's better than a garage so I ain't complainin.

• 3 weeks later...

We used to have a combined laundry room/gun room (as my wife calls it).

The day I found traces of rust on some magazines, I banned all laundry activities from that room!

Amen to the one of a kind no BS warrenty.

DEP44

Dillion is like the only company I know that truly has a no BS warranty. I dont think there is any company out there whether it be presses or screwdrivers that do business like they do. They are truly one of a kind.

Sears Craftsman has the screwdrive angle covered.

Dillion is like the only company I know that truly has a no BS warranty. I dont think there is any company out there whether it be presses or screwdrivers that do business like they do. They are truly one of a kind.

Sears Craftsman has the screwdrive angle covered.

I knew someone was going to say this.

but even sears gives you bs. I went to take a 1/2" socket to get replaced because it had cracked or stripped it, cant remember but the guys there were asking me if I had used the socket in an impact wrench (Which you are not supposed to do, but people do it anyways), and I had to try to prove to them that I had not, and that i didn't even own an impact wrench. So after talking with them for a little while they gave me a replacement socket. So I had to bs with them to get a lifetime gauranteed product. Thats BS