Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark7 digital powder measure, anyone?

1 hour ago, chgofirefighter said:

Waiting for the Mark7 autodrive to arrive this coming weekend.  Curious if the Digital Powder measure pairs well with the auto drive?  Thanks!~ 

I don’t think you can use the digital powder measure with anything other than the revolution. You for sure can’t use it with the autodrive made for the A Dillon. 

the digital measure works on the auto drive Evo as well as the Revo, I have 2 for my Revo. I know the screen doesn't show the measure on the 1050 Pro, but don't know why they couldn't make it work on there too. Only thing is absolutely need to flare in a different station as the digital powder measure doesn't flare the case mouth (obviously for pistol)

20 hours ago, slavex said:

the digital measure works on the auto drive Evo as well as the Revo, I have 2 for my Revo. I know the screen doesn't show the measure on the 1050 Pro, but don't know why they couldn't make it work on there too. Only thing is absolutely need to flare in a different station as the digital powder measure doesn't flare the case mouth (obviously for pistol)

How does it compare to the none automatic powder measure ? Well, the mechanical powder dropper that is, lol~ 

On 5/22/2020 at 1:54 AM, slavex said:

it won’t fit on a 1050... at least not in the same spot as Dillon PM if you have primer tube installed. 

@DJRyan13 duh, I should have known that, I have a 1050 Pro on the bench across from my Revo. duuuuuhhhhh

@chgofirefighter I never had a mechanical one, but my buddy up the street from me did, and he loves the Digital one he has now, was not a fan of the mechanical one. I ended up buying a second digital one for my girlfriends ammo as we use different powders. I use Tightgroup and she uses WSF. Probably going to pick up a 3rd one this summer for when I load for others, it will be the one that I don't mind changing the settings on

15 hours ago, slavex said:

@DJRyan13 duh, I should have known that, I have a 1050 Pro on the bench across from my Revo. duuuuuhhhhh

@chgofirefighter I never had a mechanical one, but my buddy up the street from me did, and he loves the Digital one he has now, was not a fan of the mechanical one. I ended up buying a second digital one for my girlfriends ammo as we use different powders. I use Tightgroup and she uses WSF. Probably going to pick up a 3rd one this summer for when I load for others, it will be the one that I don't mind changing the settings on

I am not a fan of the mechanical powder drop but for now I'll have to use it... $600 isn't cheap!