Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell for limited/open

Jamese35

I have a Smith that's willing to make some big magwells for the tanfo. The kicker is, I have to have enough people that want them before he is willing to take the time to make them. PM me for more details and for who to call on this. 

I have a Smith that's willing to make some big magwells for the tanfo. The kicker is, I have to have enough people that want them before he is willing to take the time to make them. PM me for more details and for who to call on this. 
Just for clarification, what material will the magwell be made of?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

First off, some one send me a Toni System mag well to try. Seriously. Pay pal what ever.

2nd I'm excited and invite any new product for tanfoglios to market. Why not? I'd be super happy with a big a** mag well! Lim cat inside style baby! With a big sunofgun front lip to anchor pinky against. Oops there I go having ideas again.🤗 I've heard rumors and I think I know. It's a custom builder and he like short heavy stuff.  

Vote on this one guys think about it. Why the hell not? I say do it up. @kneelingatlas

17 minutes ago, Badluck2 said:

Well I am going to try out some Toni System products . I  all ready started a topic to see if anyone has try there stuff ,but nothing yet.

It's because of that @PatriotDefense loyalty yo! 😎

Just kidding but if you do; I guess you'll have to let us all know what you think! More products to market is a good thing.

If there are people interested in having a BIG @$$ magwell made, give Shay Akai a call, email, or message. I have been working with him for the last few days to see how many people we can get wanting them and if it's worth his time to make some up. I can say he has been honestly great to work with. 

I have heard rumors of about company or two wanting to make some magwells too. But after talking with them, I don't see anything coming out any time soon. This could be a once in a lifetime chance to get the biggest and nicest looking magwell for a tanfo you can finde.