Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy From Italy.

Fantax

:) Hi! J have just yesterday found this forum and J love it. :wub: J am a not too much expert shooter from Roma, Italy. J like Dillon and J hope to learn a lot here. J read a lot but J write only if J can tell something of good, or new. :rolleyes: Sorry for my poor language. :( J need to learn it, more.....

Please, is there someone that can help me to find a good Dillon dealer in Chicago?

Next week a friend of mine arrives there, so J can ask him for a little accessories shopping... ;)

Ciao!

:) Hi! J have just  yesterday found this forum and J love it. :wub:  J am a not  too much expert shooter from Roma, Italy. J like Dillon  and J hope to learn a lot here. J read a lot but J write  only if J can tell something of good, or new.  :rolleyes:  Sorry for my poor language.  :(  J need to learn it, more.....

Please, is there someone that can help me to find a good Dillon dealer in Chicago?

Next week a friend of mine arrives there, so J can ask him for a little accessories shopping...  ;)

Ciao!

Welcome to the Forums,

if in Need ask Lucca Zolla (Skywalker) for help.

:) Hi! J have just  yesterday found this forum and J love it. :wub:   J am a not  too much expert shooter from Roma, Italy. J like Dillon  and J hope to learn a lot here.                      cut

Next week a friend of mine arrives there, so J can ask him for a little accessories shopping...  ;)

Ciao!

Welcome to the Forums,

if in Need ask Lucca Zolla (Skywalker) for help.

Thank you. Luca Zolla is an Italian dinamic shooter. J have read often his name in IPSC shoot off. Do you think he can help me to find a Dillon dealer in Chicago?

Hi Fantax (just can't figure out your real identity),

I'll be happy to provide help with the BE forums or whatever you might want or need.

Unfortunately, I can't help with US-based Dillon dealers: last time I needed something fom the USA I had to resort to a local shooter coming to Italy in my neighborhood to bring it along with him.

Maybe some of the forum members here can help: you might want to give a look at BE forum members map, to locate and contact those that are in the Chicago area.

I'd have pointed you to the members map but it looks like it's not working at the moment.

Anybody knows why the page looks removed? :huh: