Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rafferty Gun

Hiroshi

I have a gun built by Pat. He did a amazing job on it. I love it so much that I just ordered another. This is a Fat bottom Jellyroll.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. His trigger is the best I've ever felt. He really goes above and beyond on the little details. Very good at communicating and customer service.
I don't want to give out prices but he is comparable or a little less then other quality builders. If you contact him he will send you a price list. He is always very responsive.

Timca03c7b69b1312d465ae87fd6208f675.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Explosiveo said:

I have a gun built by Pat. He did a amazing job on it. I love it so much that I just ordered another. This is a Fat bottom Jellyroll.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. His trigger is the best I've ever felt. He really goes above and beyond on the little details. Very good at communicating and customer service.
I don't want to give out prices but he is comparable or a little less then other quality builders. If you contact him he will send you a price list. He is always very responsive.

Timca03c7b69b1312d465ae87fd6208f675.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That’s the gun that sold me on pat. Love it

Meh. He's OK I guess. I've only had four guns built by him, with two of them being my twins for the year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B710G9pJX5O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On a serious note, there's a reason I consider Pat a good friend of mine, besides the fact that he puts up with me. He doesn't bulls#!t you on what he thinks is best, timelines, or his attention to detail. He doesn't get involved in social media drama, builds a killer open or limited gun, and is an excellent human being. His triggers are baller, barrel fit is perfect, and blending is phenomenal.

I would suggest messaging him about pricing. It depends on what grip you want, optic, mount, coating choice, etc, so asking him is your best bet.

I think I have the first Jellyroll Pat built. We had a couple of small issues a first, but Pat was 100% all in and stood behind his product. I have had 4 Open guns and this one is my favorite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pat for a build.